August 26, 2013

Fun in the sun

Happy Monday!
Boy oh boy was I productive yesterday.
I didn't finish all my tasks but I did get a bunch of them done.
I feel accomplished for what I did get done in one day.
Now it is back to work for the week.
My last week in my current position. 
I can't wait until it's over, lol!!

Today’s inspiration was created by two of our Delightful Designers, Flowerdisco using our August card kit and Debbie using our August Scrapbook kit.

Flowerdisco

 
For more details please visit Flowerdisco here.


Debbie
For more details please visit Debbie here.

WOW, that was some amazing inspiration.  Love them both!!

Thanks for stopping by!!
Have a wonderful day!!

3 comments:

~amy~ said...

super love the use of colors and patterns on these projects!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

These are both beautiful!!! I love them!!! Have fun in your last week on this job!! :)

Aimee Kidd said...

What a beautifully layered card Flowerdisco!!

Debbie, that layout is gorgeous! I LOVE how you always add a touch of black to your layouts.