June 14, 2013

Hello

TGIF!! 
 It really is happy Friday, I actually have this weekend off. :-) 
Much needed weekend off.  
I will be cleaning and hopefully getting in my craft room.  
I have been slowly but surely cleaning my space and organizing so I can actually craft.
 So super excited.  

So today's inspiration was created by our Delightful Designer, Miriam!  She used our June Card kit

MIRIAM 
For more details please visit Miriam's blog here.

I am lovin' the typewriter stamp in this month's kit!!
Well that's it for today.
If you have time to craft this weekend, be sure to play along with our sketch challenge.  Check out the sidebar for our two sketches.
You are playing for your chance to play along with one of our July kits, your choice.

Thank you for stopping by and have a wonderful day!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really like this!
I really think I stink at doing CAS...
Even with that said, this still has some
great detail, like the awesome stitching! LOVE
that idea!
=)

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loveeeeeeee this!! LOVING the typewriter!