March 30, 2013

Enjoy

Well it's officially moving day!!
Life might finally calm down a bit after this.  LOL!!  One can dream can't we?
Today will be our last bit of inspiration from our designers using our March kits.  We still have some left so stop by our store and get yours.   
Our Delightful Designer, Sherry created this beautiful card!!  

SHERRY


For more details please visit Sherry's blog here.

That's it for today.
I will stop by tomorrow and announce the winner of our sketch challenge.
Have a wonderful weekend.
I am off to pick up the moving truck.
:-) 


3 comments:

Sherry Eckblad said...

I loved working with this kit Leeanne,have fun moving today.

Kerys said...

Such a cute card! I love the color combo and elements!
Hope the move went well! Enjoy the rest of your weekend :-)

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Yayyyyyyyyy for moving day!! I love love love Sherry's card!! Beautiful!!!