March 10, 2013

Do not let anyone ever dull your sparkle

Good Morning!!
Let's jump right in to it.  
Today's LO was created by our Delightful Designer, Kate.  She used our March scrapbook kit.   

KATE

Do Not Let Anyone Ever Dull Your Sparkle 


 Sparkle layout close up

I just love that phrase "Do not let anyone ever dull your sparkle."  
Fabulous LO!!

For more details please visit Kate's blog here.

I hope you all have a wonderful Sunday.  
It's back to work for me tomorrow, I had a wonderful 5 days off but I think I am ready to get back to reality.  
Plus, I will have another 5-6 days off in the beginning of April for moving.  
Yup, less than 3 weeks away from our closing date AND moving day.  
:-)

4 comments:

Debbie said...

Gorgeous Layout, just love the flowers and other embelishments. Debbiex

Ashley Horton said...

Beautiful page Kate!! Love the way you used this month's sketch!

Debbie P said...

Wow, this layout is awesome! You used the kit products perfectly! Beautiful job!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is GORGEOUS! I loveeeeeeeeee the doilies and the owl!!!