February 17, 2013

Little Girls are Precious Gifts

Good Morning my friends!!
Today my I am going to look at houses with my friend since Tony can't come with me.  We have some great houses lined up and I am both excited and nervous.  Nervous because the house I REALLY want is a little over our max price so we would have to talk them down quite a bit to get within our price range.  
 I will share pictures when we are close to closing.  :-)

Today I have a beautiful LO to share that our Delightful Designer, Debbie created.   
 

DEBBIE
Love it. 

For more details please visit Debbie's blog here.

Well I am headed out the door soon so gotta go.  I will be back tomorrow with more inspiration.  :-)


3 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

So hoping you can talk them down!!! I love love love Debbie's lo! LOVEEEEEEEE the colors, the layers and that big heart!!!!

Ashley Horton said...

Really gorgeous Debbie! Love the clustering on this page!

June Houck said...

Oooooooooo, Debbie, pennants and butterflies, hearts, and swirls! This LO makes me smile :)