February 15, 2013

For You

TGIF!!! 
 Yippee it is Friday.  
Yesterday was crazy. I had the day off and I spent the morning with my friend and our kids at the park and the afternoon at my son's school for his Valentine's party.  All the while emailing my mortgage rep all the documents she needs.  I am excited to say we are finally buying a home.  I have been waiting for this for a long time.  :-)  

What are your plans this weekend?  
Mine are pretty much the same, work today and tomorrow and then off to relax on Sunday.  

Today's cards were created by our Delightful Designer, Rose.  She used our February card kit.  


ROSE

For more details please visit Rose's blog here.

Alright, well that's all.  I hope you all have a wonderful Friday!! 

5 comments:

Deena said...

what pretty cards! actually just drooling over all of the design team projects this month! Good luck with the house hunt...that part is so much fun (unless you have to move quick, then a bit stressful, of course)...we have an offer in on a new house as we speak....sooooo hoping that the seller will accept it....giddy and nervous at the same time...bring it on!!!! glad to hear you guys are starting to feel better too...the last couple of weeks sound nasty!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy for the house!! That is AWESOME!!!!!!!! So happy for you!! And I miss you!! I can't wait to see you again!! I love love love love Rose's cards!! They are GORGEOUS!!!

Ashley Horton said...

Love your cards Rose! Great mix of all of the product in the Card Kit!

Anonymous said...

Yes, let me also say...HURRAY!
I don't have much experience with too many houses or renting much, but I DO know that having your own home has the most amazing feel...even when it sucks all your money away from you! LOL!
But really, a big congrats to you and your family!

Thanks for the card shares!

~Leah Schaeffer

June Houck said...

Look at that awesome Rose rocking the card kit with her lovely style :)