October 14, 2012

You Are The One And Only You

Hello my friends!! 
Today is my day off and I am super excited.  I am headed to do my grocery shopping early so I can be back to watch some football.  I don't have a TV in my craft room (yet) so I will probably bring it out to my kitchen table and craft with my kids while watching football.  Super excited!!

Today I have a LO to share with you that our Delightful Designer, Debbie created using our October scrapbook kit.  

DEBBIE

I love the colors in this months kit!!  This LO features a lot of the products included in the kit which is packed full of crafty goodies!!  

There are still some card and scrapbook kits left.  Click here if you would like to purchase one. 

Well I am off to the store!  Have a wonderful Sunday.  What are your plans?

7 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

I loveeeeeeeeeeee Debbie's lo!!! So BEAUTIFUL!!!!! have a great day off!!!

Sherry Eckblad said...

Love the layout and those papers are fabulous. I plan on spending today in my craftroom watching movies on my laptop while hubby and son watch football in the living room.

Marcia Dehn-Nix said...

Love the layout Debbie!! The layers are amazing. So glad you got some crafty time in Leeanne!! I personally do not watch football, but I do watch the commercials lol.

Karen B. said...

Fantastic layout, love the bright colors!

Tamika said...

Love the layout the colors and numbers together wonderful combo!

MS said...

Beautiful! You have some seriously talented scrappers on your team! I love them!

June Houck said...

WOWZA. Okay, this is my newest favorite Debbie LO. Stunning. My jaw is on the floor. You have got to submit this one for publication. Holy guacamole. *love*