May 15, 2012

You Make Me Happy When Skies Are Grey

Good afternoon my friends. I am a wee bit late getting this posted. I am still adjusting to the new teams posting schedule. :-) So today I have a fabulous LO to share with you that our Delightful Designer, Missy, created using our May scrapbook kit.


MISSY
LOVE this LO!!  All the detail and distressing.  For more details about this LO please visit Missy's blog.

Don't forget today is the last day to enter our giveaway.   I will announce the winner tomorrow.  :-) 

4 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is GORGEOUS! I loveeeeeeeeeee the photos, the balloon and love love love the background!!

Karen B. said...

Such a darling layout!

Court said...

Very darling Missy!

June Houck said...

Very sweet, Missy! I love all the red patterned papers...yum!