April 28, 2012

Spotlight Saturday





Good Morning my friends!!  Where has the time gone, I cannot believe April is coming to  an end.  I am just not ready.  LOL!!  I have so much to do and so little time.  The anticipation of moving this summer is finally coming true.  Tony and I have talked about this move for probably 2 years, since we started school.   I have been planning our travels and hotels stays across the country since well before I should have - searched schools, did my research on cities to live and schools far before I probably should have.  But now, now it is all becoming reality and I don't feel anywhere near as prepared as I should be.  LOL!!  We have lived in our house for 3 years, I know for many of you that doesn't seem very long but for my family it feels like forever.  We are friendly with our neighbors and know people when we go shopping, and to move from that now feels really scary.  I am nervous we don't have jobs, we don't know where we are going to live and mainly because there is nothing we can do about that 3 months away.  We can't even show interest in a rental until about 2-3 weeks before moving and move jobs won't even give us the time of day since we don't reside in AZ.  Oh, anyway I am thinking positive thoughts that all this will work out.  :-) 

So today I have some project to share with you from our April Guest Designer, Charlotte, using our April scrapbook kit.  Charlotte totally rocked this months kit.  Take a look at these LO's. 


 Do you see the "sunshine" on the LO above.  I thought to myself "oh that is really cool, I wonder where she got it" then I realized it was the "sunshine" chipboard included in the kit.  Duh!!  Looks like she blinged it out with some glitter and  love how it pops against the rest of the page.  LOVE it!!


 This LO is fabulous.  Those alphas are included in the kit and I like how she used the black behind it to make those pop too.  :-) 

Thank you so much Charlotte for guest designing with us this month. 

Alright, I hope everyone has a delightful weekend.  I will be back tomorrow with another LO using our April scrapbook kit.   



7 comments:

Karen B. said...

These are some fun CAS layouts! Good luck planning more of your move LeeAnne!

Unknown said...

Moving is a scary thing, even if it's just a few miles, but to be moving across the country, I can't even imagine!!! Good luck with everything, I'm sure it will work out great :)
Charlotte's creations are beautiful, so bright and happy, love 'em!!

Annette Allen said...

these layouts are amazing...Don't worry it will all work out...I will send you happy thoughts for planning your big move...God is in control and he will lead you...

Carol W. said...

Gorgeous layouts, TFS

Lisa Echerd said...

Those are great layouts! Sounds like you have done way more planning than most people would and it will all work out. Sounds scary but it is an exciting time, too.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

You know you will have at least ONE FRIEND here!! *wink*... and it may not be ideal... but you can always apply at my work for a starter job...just an idea! I Loveeeeeeeeeeee her lo's!! They are ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS!

LisiB said...

Wow. What great layouts. I love them. And the move - where are you going to? I could never imagine moving without having a fixed job! You are so adventurous. I admire you!