March 24, 2012

Spotlight Saturday


Good Morning my friends. I hope your weekend is off to a good start. I woke up at 5:30 and got to work on my homework. I am almost done with one of my assignments. I started to not be able to concentrate around 6:30 when I knew there could be a possibility that my kids would wake. When I know that it is too early for them to wake I can focus, as soon as I think they could wake that is all I can think about and I can't focus on my school work. Oh well, I still have 5 more days to finish. I am certain I will get it done. A few more early mornings and I will be in good shape. AND as of Monday I only have 5 more weeks of school (with the exception of the 2 classes I need to take this summer but they will be super easy classes so I am not stressed at all).

Today is another Spotlight Saturday featuring our guest designer, Diana. We are lucky this month to have 5 Saturday's so Diana will also join us next week. :-)

DIANA



Beautiful card, love the soft pink, black, and white together. For more details about this card please visit Diana's blog.

I will announce the winner of this month's sketch challenge tomorrow with the reveal of our April kits.

Do you agree that CHA-W had some amazing releases?? Well you should agree, lol, because some of these new products are super hard to get. I just don't think manufacturers can make these products fast enough to keep up with the excitement from all of us crafters. :-) I am excited each month to be able to share with you some of the hottest products out there but I hope that you bear with me on getting the kits to you. I still have yet to get my kits to my DT because I am waiting on some last minute items that have been out of stock forever. LOL!! Debbie has put together another amazing kit for April and I have seen what she has for May and I already can't wait to reveal that one too. LOL!!

I should have no problem getting kits out by the 1st but there may be a delay in sharing the inspiration from our design team.

8 comments:

June Houck said...

Oh, this is a lovely card! I am super inspired, Diana. I want to get out my kit and make this too :) So pretty!

Karen B. said...

Wonderful turnout for your sketch! This card is absolutely beautiful from Diana!

Wendy said...

Just missed the deadline! Oh well...it was still a fun sketch!!

http://disneydarling07.blogspot.com/2012/03/catching-up.html

Court said...

GReAT great job Diana!!! Submit this card for publication because it is GORGEOUS!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

I loveeeeeeeeeeee Diana's card!!! BEAUTIFUL!! I'm glad you got some school work done too!

Annette Allen said...

wow what an awesome fun card..i love the added banner and button at the bottom...looks amazing.

Erin (Homemade Cards by Erin) said...

This is beautiful, love these colors together and that paper is fabulous.

Debbie said...

Simply beautiful Diana!