December 19, 2011

Creative Process

Happy Monday my friends. Today I will be driving to my daughter Ortho for her monthly visit. So much for a Christmas present and having them removed. The doc said a couple months back that he might be able to take them off around Christmas....well don't think that will happen. Oh well. I know it's coming soon and I can't wait to see her pretty smile. :-)

Then I am hoping to come home and make some cookies with my kids. No work for me today, YAY!!

Today I have an awesome LO to share with you that our Delightful Designer, Julie, created using the December scrapbook kit. :-)

JULIE
I love how she arranged the letters on the page, simply delightful!! :-) For more details about this LO please visit Julie's blog.

The December card kit is now SOLD OUT but we still have a few scrapbook kits left. :-)

3 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Bummer about the braces... but yayyyyyyy for cookies! :):):):):):):):):):):)

June Houck said...

This is my favorite Julie LO EVER. I love the sequence of pictures, that fab title font, and of course the cutest model :)

li-bee-ti said...

Fab layout, as awlayas with Julie :).