August 2, 2011

Thank you for being in my life

Good morning my friends. Today I have a beautiful LO to share with you that DT member April created using Artful Delight's August monthly kit. :-)

The black and blue pattern paper April used is probably one of my favorite in the kit. BUT August kit is jam PACKED with gorgeous papers. Have you had a chance to check it out? Click here to see details about August scrapbook kit and card kit.

The card kit is packed with solid cardstock as well as the beautiful pattern papers from Authentique and Glitz. PLUS a stamp set from Inkadinkado and some adhesive from Helmar. Tons of ribbon and other fabulous embellishments. :-)

For more details and inspiration please visit April's blog.

Happy Crafting!!

7 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is GORGEOUS! I loveeeeeeeeeeee how April used a photo that blends so well with the papers! LOVING the butterflies too! :):):):):):):):):):):):)

June Houck said...

Oh, April, I love that Authentique paper and how you adorned it with butterflies! Love love love it :)

April said...

Thank you ladies!! That paper is one of my favs in the kit too Leeanne...so much so that I ordered another sheet of it yesterday after I used this one, lol!!
- April

D said...

Very beautiful layout. The blue really pops on it.

Court said...

Beautiful!!!

Debbie said...

Beautiful April!! Love the paper!!!

Angi Barrs said...

Love that gorgeous paper. Love what you did here April. The butterflies are so pretty too.