August 26, 2011

Rudbeckia LO

Oh happy Friday! Wow that was the longest 4 days in my life. Every night since Monday I was in class. Last night was the most painful. This Math class I have to take is a refresher of a variety of Math. I think the only thing I don't remember much about is Statistics. But I am a fast learner. This next 16 weeks is going to be long!!

Anywho, did y'all see my video yesterday showing you most of the products that will be in September's monthly kit? If not, click here.

Today I have a fabulous LO to share with you that DT member Debbie created using AUGUST monthly kit. There are still a few left, click here if you would like to purchase one.

Debbie

Fabulous!! For more details about this LO, please visit Debbie's blog.

Well that's all for today. I am going to try and get caught up on homework, housework, and most importantly quality time with my kids over the next 3 days.



6 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is BEAUTIFUL! I loveeee that photo and the added on flower! :):):):):):):):):):):)

Angi Barrs said...

I love all of the yellow. Beautiful page Debbie. :)

MarĂ­a Castillo said...

Beautiful colors and design!!

DIANA L. said...

Super layout, I love how it looks like it is on shelf and the kit is beautiful. Have fun with your family's week

D said...

Gorgeous layout!!!! Love the paper.

Monique Leslie The Misfit Crafter said...

Oh i love the layout I really love the page curl