August 10, 2011

From our home to yours with love

Good morning! Today is day 1 of Tony's little vacation. We are having a stay-cation. I am warming up a breakfast skillet right now as I type. Yummy... sausage, egg, cheese, green pepper, onions and potato skillet. Then it's off to the park with the kids. It should be a nice day. The kids are in a decent mood so far and that is a good sign. :-)

Today I have a super cute card to share that June created using Artful Delight's August kit.
I love June's use of the papers, awesome choice for the "wallpaper." Such a gorgeous card. She also used one of My Pink Stampers NEW stamp sets. I might have to pick up one of her super cute Punny-licious stamp sets to use with the Create a Critter Cricut cartridge. Man I really need to use it.

Anywho, for more details about this beautiful card, please visit June's blog.


There are still a few kits left so be sure to pick one up before they are all gone.

Happy Crafting!!

10 comments:

June Houck said...

Leeanne, you write the sweetest posts! Yes, you need the Punny-licious set. I actually felt the need to buy Create A Critter because I had the Punny-licious set. Now I have "Even More Punny-licious" set on my wish list too…*sigh* so much lovely product to choose from!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Yummmmmmmm... I want that breakfast!! I just had Special K!! LOL!! I loveeeeeeeeeee June's card... that chair is AWESOME! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Georgiana said...

This card is beautiful. Love the colors! I want to try a chandelier on a card. I have seen so many and they look very elegant.

Georgiana
Carson's Creations

Tanya said...

How cute is this!? What a sweet little "room", the paper does look like wall paper.

An Occasional Genius said...

Ooh that breakast sounds so good! The card is great & the kit colours are lovely xx

Court said...

SO pretty!!! I love it!

Kelly Massman said...

Too cool!

Abby Beard said...

Lovely card, June.. so pretty :)

Alice said...

beautiful card. love the color combination you used. so pretty!

My 3 E Scrapbooking said...

Beautiful card June! I love that wallpaper!! She is so creative! Yes, you need at least one (or all...hehe) of the punny-licious sets. I couldn't resist them all and I cannot get enough of them! They are super cute and go great with Create A Critter! Enjoy your stay-cation :)