June 25, 2011

With you by my side.....

****WOULD YOU LIKE TO PRE-ORDER THE NEW ECHO PARK COLLECTIONS? CLICK HERE FOR MORE DETAILS!****

Good Morning!! I will have a couple posts today so I hope you can stop by again. :-) First thing this morning I would like to share with you is a LO that April created using Artful Delight's June monthly kit.



Beautiful, just beautiful!! For more details about this LO please visit April's blog.

Stop by later, I will have the reveal of July's monthly kit. I will also have a giveaway sometime later today. :-)

There are still a couple June kit's left, click here if you would like to purchase one.

Happy Crafting!!

10 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is BEAUTIFUL!! I loveeeeeeeeeee the banners and the butterflies! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

TeenaBugg38 said...

Ohhh beautiful! Love those pops of color from the butterflies!!! And the banner...I am smitten with banners lately :):)

leah said...

What a gorgeous frame!! Love the yellow, black, white color combo!! ^_^

C said...

Beautiful...not just a card but a keepsake!

DIANA L. said...

Nice frame it is beautiful.

Court said...

GORGEOUS!!! LOve it!

Tenny Kusuma said...

Beautiful :D

Debbie said...

Beautiful April!!! Love how you framed it!!

Ashley said...

This is such a beautiful card, I love the embellishments that you used!

Ashley
http://especiallymade.blogspot.com

MyCuriousCrafts said...

Awesome job on your frame project. I'm inspired...might have to give it a go. TFS! ~Shen