June 10, 2011

Sweetness & Birthday wishes!!

Happy Friday my friends! Oh what a week it has been. I have a fun filled weekend ahead of me writing a 6 page research paper on Yoga. It's our one and only research paper and thankfully it is about something we wanted to write about and know more about. And since I just started Yoga last semester at school and LOVED it, I thought I would enjoy writing about it. I am also fortunate enough that my English Professor just started taking Yoga classes too and is excited to learn more about it from my paper. A little pressure there to write a good paper. LOL!

Today is my DT member Courtney's birthday!! I would like to wish her a hap-hap-HAPPY Birthday. She creates the most amazing "shaped" cards. I just love them. Today's card is fabulous. It sure makes me want to go get a soft served ice cream cone. The ice cream truck that drives around our neighborhood actually sells soft serve ice cream which I thought was strange. I remember when I was younger all the ice cream the truck in my neighborhood sold and I never remember a soft served truck. Does anyone have an ice cream truck sell soft serve in their neighborhood?




Courtney created this card using Artful Delight's June monthly kit. This month's kit is simply beautiful!! All the papers and embellishments coordinate so well. If you would like to purchase one please CLICK HERE and don't delay because supplies are limited and there are only a few left. :-)

Don't forget to stop by Courtney's blog for more details about her fabulous card!!

Happy Crafting!!

4 comments:

Lisa Echerd said...

We had an ice cream truck that came by my great Aunt's house when I was young but I haven't seen on in years. Cute card!

Court said...

Awww.... Thanks Leeanne!!! :) Go get some soft-served ice cream in honor of my birthday! You can tell your husband it was my fault! :) :)

Debbie said...

Sweet card Court!!!! Happy Birthday!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Happy Birthday Courtney!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeee the card you made!!! GORGEOUS design! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):)