June 8, 2011

The Little Things

Good Morning and Happy Wednesday my fellow crafters!! I hope your week is going well. Today I have to take a test for Microeconomics. I studied a little bit last night and then attempted to get up before the kids this morning and study more. I got about an hour of studying before they woke. I am about to get ready and head to school, but first.......

I have a fabulous LO to share with you that Debbie created using Artful Delight's June kit.


I love the color combo in this LO, the beautiful colors mixed with the black and white paper, just beautiful!!! Please be sure to stop by Debbie's blog for more details!!

For more details about June kit, please click here!! There is only a limited supply so if you think you may want one, be sure to pick yours up soon. :-)

Stop by tomorrow, I will have another project to share with you from Debbie!! :-)

Happy Crafting!!

2 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Soooooooooooo loving this lo by Debbie.... awesome design and loving that photo! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Court said...

Soooo sweet!