June 22, 2011

Have you seen?

The new Echo Park?? OOhh they are fabulous!


Victoria Gardens - Available to ship between July 10-15




Apothecary Emporium - Available to ship between August 5-10


Would you like to pre-order any of these collection packs? I will be placing an order for these kits and will take pre-orders. The collection packs will sell for $11.99 plus $5.50 shipping.

I will be placing an order on July 1, so if you would like to pre-order any collections please do so before the 1st.

Would like some of Echo Park's "older" collection, I will be taking orders on those as well.

If you purchase any Echo Park collection and an Artful Delight monthly kit, the Echo Park packs will ship free. I will refund the shipping charges.

(If any of my DT members would like any Echo Park collection packs I will ship them for free with their Artful Delight monthly kit.)




PRE-ORDER


Echo Park - Pre-order







Other collections


Echo Park





If there is a collection you would like that is not on the list or you would like to pre-order more than one collection pack, please send me an email! :-)

leeanne@artfuldelight.com


Be sure to scroll down to see my earlier post. :-) My daughter and I did a little crafting together yesterday.

Happy Crafting!!

6 comments:

Carol W. said...

Beautiful Victoria Gardens! I WANT Apothecary Emporium! Thanks for the notice

Court said...

Umm... totally dying over here. EASILY two of my favorites they have ever put out. Victoria Gardens has "Courtney" written all over it!!!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ohhhhhhhhhhhh I loveeeeeeeeeee these!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Anonymous said...

Thanks Leeanne - This are just beautiful papers.
tfs
Hugs
Deanne
http://deannescreativejuice.blogspot.com/
ps i am a new follower

April said...

This is fabulous Leeanne! I just sent a post to my scrapping group about it in case they want to check it out. ;)
- April

LisiB said...

Ohhhhhh! I LOVE the victorian garden. This is sooooo beautiful! How much would shipping to Austria be? Thanks for emailing me!!!!!