October 19, 2010

Day 2 - Sunny Days release projects

I have more projects to share with you using Artfuldelight's new stamp set.

The first project I would like to share with you is from Theresa.
My name is Theresa Fredrickson. I live in a small town on the north coast of British Columbia, Canada. I am a widow and recently retired. Gives me all the time in the world to pursue my love of paper crafts.
I started stamping in 1996, about the time we got connected to the internet. I started out small but when I found all the resources online, I was definitely hooked on cardmaking. I have tried all the different
techniques, including quilling, pergamano, teabagfolding, 3-D, etc., but I always go back to stamping. The only thing I have not done is scrapbooking. I know I would not be great at it. I am a great starter, but not
finisher. That is why I love card making. You sit down, start your project and then a few minutes (or hours, lol) later, your project is done. I stamp in a pretty clean and simple style but I do love to add sparkle and
bling. I like white spaces on my cards.
I have enjoyed working with Leeanne's stamp set. It is very versatile and I love how the sentiment stamps can be manipulated to fit around images.

Be sure to check out Theresa's blog, click here!




How absolutely cute is that, it's a tea light holder. I think that is an absolute adorable idea. Theresa used several of the stamps from the set, she used the cloud, sunflower and grass with ladybug. I really like how this project turned out.

Next up is a super cute card from Kristina.

Hi there, my name is Kristina and I am a 39 year old wife, mom, and nanny. I love doing paper crafts and have been scrapbooking on and off for years, but I started to get really serious about it a year ago. My days are filled with drool, bottles, diapers, cooking, cleaning, fur and of course crafting, but I couldn’t do any of it without coffee! I love being a part of the online crafting community, it provides me with so much inspiration and support. You can learn more about me on my blog, Kristina's World.

So bright and cheerful. Kristina used the clouds and one of the sentiments from the set. Be sure to check out Kristina's blog, click here!

Sunny Days is available at Artfuldelight for $10.99.


Happy Crafting!!

4 comments:

Kelly Massman said...

Cute projects!

Jamie said...

Wow! How creative is that?! I'd have never even thought to make a tea light holder, much less be able to figure out HOW to make one!! Too cute! That card is adorable too! I'm loving the sun Kristina made to go along with the clouds & sentiment! Great job ladies!

Debbie said...

Love the tea light holder!! Also loving the card - those clouds are so cute!

Court said...

I love the little cloud background and the luminary! SO cute!