May 10, 2010

Mojo Monday 138

Happy Monday! It has been a little cold here in Virginia. Hope my plants and flowers will survive this inconsistent weather. I got to do a little crafting at nap time (my kids all nap at the same time, so pleasant)so I decided to participate in Mojo Monday. I love sketch challenges.





I used Kraft as my card base. I LOVE Kraft! So neutral, pretty much goes with everything. I layered it with some Certainly Celery. The PP is from Cosmo Crickets Earth Love Mini Deck. I stamped a woodgrain pattern on a piece of Shimmery White cardstock from SU. The stamp sets I used was You're the Man from Practicing Creativity Designs and Bohemia from Basic Grey. The butterfly was inked with Chestnut Roan Colorbox Chalk Ink and the "arrows/track marks" are inked in Pastel Olive also Colorbox Chalk Ink. I used more Glitter Thickers - Bliss from American Crafts for the "4u" sentiment.

Hope ya'll have a wonderful first day of a new week!

Supplies:

Stamp: You're the Man (Practicing Creativity Designs), Bohemia (Basic Grey)

Ink: Chestnut Roan and Pastel Olive (Colorbox Chalk Ink)

Paper: Earth Love Mini Deck (Cosmo Cricket), Kraft, Shimmery White and Certainly Celery cardstock (SU)

Misc: Glitter Thickers - Bliss (American Crafts), white gel pen

Happy Crafting!!

3 comments:

Courtney Baker said...

Oh that is so pretty!

Andrea Ewen said...

That butterfly is gorgeous! Great job!

Anonymous said...

very cute butterfly!
P.S. Come check out our new challenge blog!
First challenge starts May 23(next Sunday.) Hope to see you there!
xo Kelli